Toolbox Safety Meetings
Construction Safety Meeting Report
- Communicate for safety
- Document your communications
Tips on Conducting a Safety Meeting:
- Meetings must serve a purpose.
- Speaker should know his subject.
- Limit the subject matter.
- Encourage participation by asking questions.
- Use visual aids.
- Keep it short and to the point.
SAFETY DOESN'T COST ANYTHING, UNTIL YOU FORGET IT!
SUGGESTED TOOLBOX TOPICS
The following are suggested toolbox safety meetings. The subject selected should address the appropriate stage of work. Elevator World provides 69 complete Safety Meetings in notepad form, taken from the 2015 Elevator Industry Field Employees’ Safety Handbook. Additional suggested toolbox safety meetings are available from numerous sources, i.e., insurance carriers, various trade associations, etc. If assistance is required in obtaining additional sources for toolbox safety meetings, contact your elevator company superintendent/manager.
- Danger Under Booms
- Eye Protection From Flying Particles
- Electrical Shock
- Overexertion And Overextension
- Lubricating Machinery
- Hard Hat Or Hard Head
- Proper Clothing
- Falling Objects
- Construction Personal Protective